Location: Head Office (Woodford Green)
Our Client is looking for a Building Services Engineer to join their team at their Head Office in Woodford Green.
- Assist in negotiations and development of tenders and carry out technical checks on proposed sub-contractors
- Attend progress and technical meetings as an advisor to the operational teams
- Check Gas, Electrical and other services related certification is compliant
- Manage the Site Inspection Reporting system and provide regular reports to the operational teams
- Providing advice and support to ensure that designs and installations meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Liaise closely with in-house and external designers, providing advice and guidance on practical aspects of mechanical and electrical installations
- Monitor (not supervise) sub contractor’s electrical and mechanical works
- Investigate and resolve technical issues put forward by the operational teams on the various contracts in hand
- Advising on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Provide regular reports to your Manager on progress and status of the various activities and works being undertaken
- Minimum accredited degree qualified
- Professional qualifications and/or institute membership desirable
- Significant professional background in Building Services (with stable employment with the same company/group for three or more years).
- Suitable experience of new build residential projects, including communal heating and CHP
- A good appreciation of other design disciplines
- A good understanding of CfSH, Lifetime homes and Secured by Design
- Good technical and interpersonal skills
- Capable or working with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
Competitive salary, pension, healthcare cover, car allowance/business mileage, 26 days annual leave.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time permanent role.
- Building Services
- Site Inspections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job