Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the primary service delivery for the maintenance of electrical services installations.
- Implements and manages mechanical servicing/maintenance contracts demonstrating an understanding of the complexity of the interface between new systems working in parallel with older existing installations, and ensuring the estate remains operationally functional.
- Prepares electrical specifications for planned new works and maintenance contracts, demonstrating the technical knowledge and experience to ensure they are in full compliance with relevant Health & Safety regulations and codes of practice.
- Responsible for the tendering, appointment, supervision and quality assurance of the activities of consultants and contractors to ensure their work achieves acceptable value for money and is completed to required quality standards.
- Responsible for producing thorough briefing information for the effective commissioning of surveys of building services infrastructure in order to prepare robust and comprehensive condition reports which enable prioritised planned maintenance programmes to be developed.
- Supports the Senior Building Services Engineer (SBSE) in maintaining key operational facilities and associated building services infrastructure that are essential
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Paterson Recruitment Aylesbury or phone .
- Electrical Services Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job