Building Services Engineer BSE600
Building Services Engineer (BSE600)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Determining the internal and external condition of buildings and their fabric, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair. Preparing scopes of works, to support change, lifecycle planning and the Asset Management Plan. Carry out feasibility studies. Advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings. Advising on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
* Inspect all Mechanical and Electrical assets on the Garrison and prepare reports and surveys in preparation for the annual lifecycle and AMP
* Technical review and assessment of works. Witness the testing and commissioning of electrical, mechanical, HVAC and other systems for Lifecycle/Change Projects.
* Liaise closely with other professionals and attend technical meetings. Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
* Be willing to undertake a period of upskilling if not meeting the essential experience criteria.
* The role welcomes recent Engineering Graduates or Engineers with a Hands-on Background looking to take a change of direction.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Educated to a minimum City & Guilds/ONC level or equivalent in a relevant discipline preferably with a professional membership e.g.CIBSE, IET to student or associate level.
* Pricing of Scope of Works to support Change, Lifecycle planning and the AMP. Review of contractors' quotes, tender returns and work estimates to substantiate or challenge value for money
* Provide and maintain accurate map and asset drawings as required to effectively meet contractual obligations, operational needs and GIP
* Understands the right level of quality delivered in a systematic and consistent way to enhance both customer and stakeholder satisfaction
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'