K+C Recruitment are looking for a BUILDING SERVICES Design Engineer - RESIDENTIAL- for a growing company with experience in delivering tailored solutions. The company specialises in the design and installation of heating, plumbing, ventilation, air-conditioning and drainage solutions for MAINLY RESIDENTIAL. With some commercial sectors.
AS a CONSTRUCTION Design Engineer you provide a nationwide service from concept to final installation and maintenance while retaining the friendliness and mutual support and approach of a traditional family firm.
As CONSTRUCTION Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- To be able to carry out competent designs in accordance with standards and guidelines
- To prepare drawings (either CAD/hand drawn) to allow installation
- To carry out calculations in CYMAP
- To prepare tenders for design and build projects and pre-design
- To present tenders for adjudication by Directors providing all labour / material preliminary analysis
- To chase tendered work and report outcome
- To assist contracts team during project installations
- To identify design risks whilst carrying out the design
The CONSTRUCTION Design Engineer WILL HAVE a minimum of a HNC in BUILDING SERVICES. As CONSTRUCTION Design Engineer you could have less than 3 years' experience or more. Salary will be dependent on experience.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
- Building Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'