I have a job for a professional Building Services Engineer who is degree educated, and either CIBSE or studying towards this. You may come from a public or private sector background, and the Building Services Engineer will have a broad experience of engineering and maintenance experience across a mixed portfolio of properties. The Building Services Engineer will report into the Building Services Manager and be responsible to the Head of Technical Service.
This is a small team so we are looking for someone who can forge strong relationships and interact with a variety of people.
Responsibilities and Experience Required:
- Must have PFI / LIFT Experience
- Prepare M&E life cycle budgets
- Lead on mandatory and statutory compliance for the group
- Monitor and report on sub contractors work.
- Survey plant condition, and compile a detailed report
- Collate information to implement a full plant asset register
- To provide specialist technical advice to wider FM team
- Undertake design reviews and support the in house design team, providing technical input on Building Services matters
- Provide an in-house design service on M&E installations
This opportunity is for a fantastic client who offer a market leading overall benefits package.
Any applicants with more than a 4 week notice period need to make this clear.
Please contact Jack on /
for further info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Building Services