Building Safety Engagement Officer
Building Safety Engagement Officer – Housing Association - About The Client:
We’re currently working with a national housing association to recruit a permanent Building Safety Engagement Officer.
Building Safety Engagement Officer – Housing Association – About The Role:
- Lead on integrated Building Safety engagement projects, working with other teams, external organisations and suppliers to deliver to a high standard and on time.
- Write and communicate effective, accurate and consistent messages to internal and external audiences in a timely manner, including those of a sensitive nature.
- Co-ordinate production of excellent written materials including resident newsletters, news articles, blogs, promotional copy, reports and other communications.
- Create and curate high quality, engaging content for a range of digital and non-digital communication channels, including our intranet, websites, newsletters, events and social media.
- Co-ordinate and support best in class engagement techniques that support the design and creation of documents, presentations, marketing materials, corporate publications and digital media including infographics, photography and videos.
- Monitor, measure and report on the impact of communications and engagement activities and recommend improvements.
- Conduct research, including competitor analysis, engagement surveys and focus groups of employees and customers.
- Keep up to date with new engagement trends and techniques, both from an internal perspective and from a resident engagement perspective.
- Liaise with the Communications Team and Resident Engagement Team to ensure it is applied consistently and effectively across all Building Safety communications.
Building Safety Engagement Officer – Housing Association – What You Need:
- Experience in engagement, marketing or communications including in building safety, housing or construction.
- An understanding of the legislative context around building safety engagement and communications and a working knowledge of the Fire Safety Bill and Building Safety Bill.
- Highly creative, with proven experience delivering successful content for integrated digital and non-digital communications channels, including web, social media, print and newsletters.
- Ability to communicate sensitive technical information in a clear and concise way to ensure it is understood by the audience.
- Professional, organised, and able to plan and deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrative ability to keep up to date with emerging trends within the sector and the operating environment and translate these into effective policy and procedural responses.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience producing campaign reports and recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail, with an eye for consistency & design.
- Excellent computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- SOCIAL HOUSING
- RESIDENT INVOLVEMENT OFFICER
- RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
- "HOUSING ASSOCIATION
- TENANT ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
- TENANT INVOLVEMENT OFFICER
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'