A North East Public Sector organisation is looking to expand their team with an experienced Property/Building Surveyor in the Newcastle area to start ASAP.
- Full Time Hours (37 per week)
- Monday to Friday
- £20-22 per hour
- Must have full membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Property management experience (of a large workload)
- Good valuation skills
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation, as well as being able to use this in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Have budget management experience
- To provide high quality technical advise regarding the properties you are dealing with
- Undertake general surveying of properties and advise people with regard to property related issues
- Provide accurate information to the Property Systems Team and Legal Services
- Be able to negotiate with; landlords, tenants, agents, business people and members of the public
- Update and manage property budgets
- Have experience of successfully managing a large surveying workload
If interested please apply by clicking on the link or contacting Jess at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'