A Building Operations Coordinator role in London. Permanent £28k-£32k
Your new company
You will be working in a professional services and investment management firm specialising within real estate. This company is working across 80 countries, over 200 different offices and looks after over 4 billion square feet of real estate on behalf of their clients. A perfect employer if you are looking to step up your career focused on opportunities.
Your new role
You will report to the Facilities Manager working as a part of the Facilities Team. You will manage a range of hard services providing support ensuring efficient running of the site;
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA's
* Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
* Oversee Building Operating and maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
* Site inspections (with other members of Facility Team) and not limited to; Support of daily cleaning inspection, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, landscaping (when present)
* Moves/Adds/Changes; desk assignments, furniture stock ordering and management, occupancy tracking
* Small project management/creating or budget & activity plan for site improvements; refurbishments, renovations, expansions.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for clients' assets as well as of contract management. You will also have previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment and previous reception or hospitality experience. You have great problem solving, decision making and written/verbal communication skills along with spreadsheet and word processing knowledge. The client will consider candidates with a technical or a non-technical background.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £28k-£32k as well as benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in working with Hays, click 'apply now' and forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Facilities Management, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.