Building Management Systems (BMS) Project Manager required to join a growing team and define BMS Projects with clients.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Paying £55-£60k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo full security and financial checks.
- Reporting to the BMS Programme Manager
- Scheduling activities
- Managing budgets
- Controlling quality of deliverables
- Facilitating meetings
- Identifying and tracking benefits realised
- Stakeholder engagement
- Managing specialist consultants and subcontractors
- Working with and managing deliverables from the client’s other contractors
- Being the client’s point of contact
- Progress reporting and meetings
- Identify further opportunities for growth of BMS
Potential projects with existing clients include:
- Create an Intelligent Buildings Centre
- Carry out a VPN Pilot
- Run an Energy and Support Pilot
- Management of BMS communications networks
- Produce energy management plan
- Produce 'change of use’ guide for buildings
- Update BMS design guide
- Communication/education exercise to promote energy saving
- Improve information management
Experience and qualifications:
- Relevant technical / engineering qualification, minimum HND level
- Project management experience
- BEng in relevant discipline
- Experience in a BMS-related role
- Experience of Trend BMS systems
- Project management qualification
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Building Management Systems