An exciting opportunity for a Building Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join a growing business on a permanent basis in Bristol
Our client is a market leading facilities management company with an excellent reputation in the South West
The Building Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) will be responsible for;
- General maintenance tasks undertake electrical testing, repairs, alterations and minor installations
- Measure works for the preparation of quotations, providing an assessment of labour, plant & materials
- Undertaking proactive and reactive tasks including general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing, painting and joinery.
- Responsible for completion of all works allocated to be completed as part of Quoted / Reactive requirements.
- Ensure that Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Minimised use of specialist subcontractors to carry out engineering tasks unless specifically outside of engineer's skill sets.
- Reviewing helpdesk reports on a daily basis
- Liaising daily with the Facilities Services
The successful candidate will have experience as a Building Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) as well as;
- C&G Electrical Installations parts 1,2 & 3
- C&G Inspection and Testing 2391 & Part P
- IPAF (1B 3A 3B)
- 17th Edition Regulation's
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
A salary of up to £32,000 + van is on offer to the successful Building Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job