Manchester City Centre
Fantastic Progression Opportunity
My client, a major international building management company are looking for a Building Host to be the face of their new complex. This role offers market leading opportunities to development take on more responsibility in the building and facilities management market, and work for one of the most important building management companies in Manchester.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Front of house experience in the building management or hotel industry
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience in facilities management
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Knowledge of using a switchboard
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- A-C GCSE’s in Maths & English
The personal traits that would best suit this role are:
- Confident communication
- Team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Happy working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
This role is based in Manchester City Centre, and requires the successful candidate to manage their diary with the Security Manager to cover the reception area between these times: Monday - Friday, 8:30-17.
The salary is £20,000-£23,000pa and the role comes with 25 days holidays (+bank holidays) per year.
If you have not heard back from us within five working days your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job