Building / Facilities Manager - Commercial Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is established in the property industry for developing and managing the most creative and innovative office spaces with a portfolio valued in excess of £100m. They have come to us to recruit for an exciting Building / Facilities Manager position, overseeing and managing site staff, and coordinating all day-to-day facilities and property management matters for their site in Birmingham.
THE ROLE will also entail:
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times by the site staff and the Managing Agents.
- Taking on budget responsibility for site expenditure and operational cost centres, reporting to the Asset Management Director on a regular basis regarding Campus performance and issues.
- Managing site staff, allocating duties and monitoring performance.
- Assisting in management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendors' works).
- Conducting regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working.
- Being responsible for ensuring the site is safe.
- Monitoring facilities contractor performance and reporting on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the Marketing Communications Manager and responsibility for the delivery of the site and company brand values, look and feel.
- Liaising with the Property Management company to ensure repairs, maintenance, and emergency items are dealt with quickly and efficiently, in a cost-effective manner.
- Reviewing ways to deliver cost efficiencies and improve operational standards in line with the companies values and objectives.
- Assisting with the risk management.
- Organising and managing and budgetary responsibility on site events, promotions, workshops, and member collaboration in line with the strategy set out by Marketing Communication Manager.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety - daily walk around to check for any hazards.
THE PERSON should be a self-motivated Building / Facilities Manager with a 'can-do' attitude in order to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment. Experience and knowledge of soft and hard services is essential as well as strong budgeting experience. Excellent organisation and reporting skills are essential and someone with a proactive and professional approach to deliver exceptional customer service.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- Hard services
- building manager
- soft services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'