Bright Blue are pleased to be working with a global claims management organisation who are seeking an experienced Building Estimate Manger for their contract connections team.
- Reviews network contractor repair estimates to ensure estimates are technically accurate and meet appropriate industry guidelines and standards for repair.
- Verifies appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
- Verifies appropriate use of estimating software and pricing database.
- Verifies proposed repairs are accurate based on knowledge of construction standards and practices as well as client requirements.
- Compiles specific estimate revision requests and interacts with network contractors (verbal and written) to obtain appropriate estimate corrections.
- Reviews supplemental repair estimates received and completes secondary review process for technical accuracy and adherence to industry standards.
- Understands and comprehends multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
- Provides quality control reviews and mentoring with Estimate Review staff.
- Interacts with clients (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
- Interact with CRM for assistance with contractor compliance matters.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of industry guidelines
- Provides leadership and ensures team are achieving productivity targets (As and when team grows)
- Adoc technical and commercial projects
Skills & Experience
- Qualified MCIOB or relevant degree with professional trade background.
- Extensive experience in housing/repair/maintenance sector
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to building repairs.
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Understanding of Client KPIs and quality expectations,
- Provision of analytical reporting leading to improvement
- High level of technical claims knowledge, and experience of high level complaint / dispute resolution.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Tom Fryers or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Loss Adjusting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job