Home-based Building Control Surveyor - London region
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Plus Benefits - Company Car+ Fuel Card, 28 days holiday, Pension
Are you a part/fully qualified Building Control Surveyor/Building Inspector looking to enter a highly-acclaimed Approved Inspectors and continue to develop your commercial project experience? We have an opportunity to join a thriving Approved Inspectors who, due to expansion, now require a Building Control professional to take on mixed projects in the Bristol and Bath areas. This company offer an incredibly competitive package and industry-leading training programme including funding and support through RICS or CABE qualification.
· Carry out site inspections, prepare site visit reports and witness tests within home-based role
· Maintain a portfolio of projects and clients
· Assess and set fees
· Vet applicable documents and drawings to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations, associated statutory legislation and guidance.
· Plan Checks
It is an exciting time to join this organisation due to its investment into its employees and its growth. The training / development programme is one the best around, they have invested a lot of money into the best training courses and people being promoted after the first six months. The package on offer is industry leading and reflects the company's commitment to building a strong Building Control reputation both with employees and clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will need to be flexible and supportive and have had some experience undertaking a Surveyor or Inspector position within Building Control functions either within Local Authority or Approved Inspectors. Both residential and commercial experience will be considered but the ideal candidate will have worked on a variation of projects.
Key Skills / Qualifications required
· Part or Full Corporate or Associate membership of RICS, CABE, CIOB
· Conversant with relevant legislation, technical guidance and the Construction Industry Council Code of Conduct.
· Previous in-house or external building control experience
· Independent and focussed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'