Riana Developments Ltd - The Grange
The company requires an experienced worker that has knowledge in multiple building trades and experienced in working on owns initiative. The role covers a number of properties that the company owns and requires:
- Act as a Key Holder and be a point of contact in an emergency call-out situation;
- Overall security of the premises including the locking of all windows and doors and the drawing of window blinds;
- You may be called out at unsociable hours or at weekends to deal with security problems, make emergency repairs or allow access to any contractor who may be working on the site, in school holidays or weekends;
- Upkeep and general care of the building;
- Ensuring that external rubbish is stored appropriately;
- Cleaning and tidying of the internal building in designated areas;
- General maintenance and minor repair work including: doors, windows, toilet seats and flushes, furniture, tap washers and some painting of doors and walls (This list is not exhaustive, but an example);
- Appropriate painting and redecoration to a high standard to rooms and all common areas and apartments.
- General porterage duties and moving of furniture;
- Checking damage/security every morning on arrival at the premises;
- Lettings as required - opening, closing and general duties;
- Receive and check goods and supplies and take them to the appropriate place for storage;
- Support the Manager in the weekly check of all key areas including all necessary checks regarding heating, lighting, fire alarms and water as directed by the Manager ;
- Make safe any hazards and ensure that the area is cordoned off;
- Noting, monitoring and reporting any defects in the buildings to the Manager and dealing with as appropriately if it is possible;
- Monitor the work of contractors working on site as required.
- Any other work requested by, and deemed appropriate by the Manager.
Hours of Work
- The working week will average 37.50 hours
- Emergency Repairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job