Contract Type: Long term agency temp
Salary / Benefits: £18.02/hr (£35,000yr)
- Shift based role working mornings (6am-2pm) and afternoons (2pm-10pm) on a weekly rotation
- Basic pay is £15.40/hr plus 17% shift allowance = £18.02/hr
- Working in a cell environment within a team or as an individual
- Use of hand and power tools
- Working closely to standard operating instructions
- Following manufacturing build plans to ensure target completion
- The manufacture of sub-assemblies and or final assembly builds
- Carries out some minor assembly alignment where required
- Reporting anomalies direct to team leaders
- Working with quality engineers in set-up and calibration tasks.
- To be responsible for the safe working practices and "good housekeeping" in the working area
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of the manufacturing of mechanical or electronic builds
- Previous experience with problem solving of assemblies
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Familiar with Microsoft Office preferred
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'