Suitable build engineers will have first-hand experience of a variety of build systems and should expect exposure to many operating systems. Continuous integration is paramount to their development strategy and having the ability to communicate the architectural changes required to all stakeholders is essential. The role will sit within the automation team to facilitate joined up delivery and best practice.
Build Engineer essential requirements:
- Continuous build processes such as Jenkins and CruiseControl
- Dev environments such as Visual Studio, XCode, Android Studio, GNU
- Build automation tools such as SCons and make-based tools
- Automated test systems
- Source control such as Git and Subversion
Build Engineer desirable skills:
- Multi-site data replication techniques
- Static and dynamic analysis tools such as Valgrind, CppCheck, Pylint
- Java build automation systems such as Gradle or Maven
- Cloud-based build services
Position: Build Engineer
Benefits: Flex time (core hours 10-4), 25 days holiday, Life cover, Permanent Health Insurance, Relocation package, Childcare Vouchers, Subsidised Gym, Salary Sacrifice scheme to cover Pension and Private Medical Insurance.
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job