Are you a forward thinking Build and Automation Engineer looking for your next role?!
I've got a great role building a state of the art development environment and release process, working with service and front-end engineers in our pursuit of a high-quality, low-friction and highly productive development environment.
You will work within an extremely popular and very well known, global leader in their field who are currently investing heavily in a new generation of products.
As the Build and Automation Engineer you will have the opportunity to help define key pillars of the build and deployment architecture and help build next generation, world class services within a newly formed, fast moving, self-operating (start-up feel type) team that obsesses over quality and is committed to putting customers first!
There is a very competitive salary on offer coupled with a list of other fantastic benefits for this role!
You will be working on a number of projects that will change the way the industry is doing things at the moment and will need to have a very strong mixture of the following to be successful:
- Proven experience in a DevOps or a build and automation engineering role.
- Experience working with Linux, Kubernetes and Docker is required.
- Experience in any of the following is desirable: AWS, Git, TeamCity.
- A love for automating things - if it can be scripted, it should be scripted.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality will work best in this team.
- A real passion for working in a team and building great products that delight end users.
- A drive for excellence and continuous improvement.
- You will have to have very strong analytical skills to be successful in this environment.
- BSc / BEng in Computer Science or another technical subject or equivalent qualification would be ideal.
You will need to be passionate about quality as you will work with engineering leadership to drive engineering quality and standards. As well as, work with other specialists to implement features on time, to quality, and to specification
These guys are looking for curious, problem solving engineers who have a growth mindset and who are keen to experiment with new technologies pushing a drive for excellence and continuous improvement, constantly.
If this Build and Automation Engineer role sounds like a good fit, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead - by sending me your details in the first instance and we can set up a call to discuss the role further.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job