Your new company
This company is an experienced world wide organisation with numerous offices nationwide. This role is based at the Wokingham site.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the creation and management of budgets as required by the corporate budgeting cycle for the total UK & Ireland.
- You will be in charge of providing monthly BVA analysis to shared service functions business partners
- Business partner with shared service functions to set and understand budgets in line with EMEA/Corporate guidelines
- You will have the opportunity to business partner with shared service functions including proactively managing costs against budget, budget setting, headcount management, reporting and analysis
- Month end activities to report shared service costs working closely with Financial Services & Accounting team in the UK as well as the shared service centre in Prague
- Monthly review of BVAs with shared service business partners
- Review and update of allocation keys for shared service costs to be charged to internal and external customers as required
- Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners
- Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. understanding SOPs/Work Instructions and updating as necessary, performing SOX testing, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a fully qualified Accountant with at least 2 years PQE in a similar role within a commercial or shared service environment. .
- You will have strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an ability to influence people at all levels.
- Experience with SAP and strong spreadsheet skills are essential.
- A successful candidate will have a methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis and strive for continuous improvement.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well established company that will add value to your CV. The site has parking and is located in a scenic area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"