Buy to Let (B2L) Mortgage Specialist (Fintech)
City of London
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced Buy to Let Mortgage Specialist to lead, shape and, grow the Buy to Let offering within the firm.
Are you looking to be part of a team who "Thinks outside of the box", makes you feel appreciated and, gives you a genuine opportunity to earn £100k+ with leads/clients provided? (All enquiries have had a full fact find before they are passed to Advisers to progress and manage.)
Our client is a fast-growing Specialist Finance Intermediary (Bridging, Development, Portfolio Finance) who are looking for an enthusiastic and numerate Buy to Let Mortgage Specialist to join their growing business.
You will be responsible for
- Arrange and provide the most appropriate debt funding for clients
- Liaise with and expand out our panel of lenders
- Assisting case managers to aid case progression
- Maintain expert knowledge of the commercial lending landscape and trends and be able to convey that expertise to clients
- Maintain accurate records and updating CRM system
- Update and analyse performance and present findings internally to improve operations and marketing.
We would like to see
- 2+ years’ experience of brokering and structuring Buy to Let deals.
- CF1, full/part CeMAP qualified will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of structuring property finance (bridging loans, development loans, BTL and commercial mortgages etc)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, transparent, and driven individuals
- Articulate, Numerate and Confident
- Basic salary starting at £35k (depending on experience and banked business level over the last 2 years)
- Excellent bonus and open commission structure (OTE £100k+).
- Team bonus for achieving targets
- Potential for share ownership.*
- Contributory pension scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing 1 day for every year’s service)
- 3 additional days off over Christmas period
- Opportunity for formal training and qualifications
- Exposure to a genuine lead source.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Brokers
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'