BSL Teaching Assistant/Communication Support Worker
· Experience with BSL holding a minimum of BSL Level 2
· SEND School - Greenwich
· Small class sizes 6-10 students
· Opportunity to develop professionally
· Fantastic resources and facilities for the students to access
Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants/Communication Support Workers who are qualified in British Sign Language (BSL) with a minimum of Level 2 and 3 to work closely with our SEND provisions that provide support for pupils with Hearing Impairment in the South West London.
Our SEND Schools and SEND provisions are looking for an outgoing and confident BSL/Communication Teaching Assistants who have worked in a SEND and childcare setting. You must be passionate to work with students with additional needs, particularly supporting students with Hearing Impairment. It's vital for schools to find the most suitable candidate for their students to ensure that levels of attainment are being met accordingly.
The successful candidate will be able to assist in improving students learning and development. The ideal applicant must have a minimum of a Level 2 in British Sign Language, however candidates with a lower level of qualification and a high level of experience in using British Sign Language will also be considered. We are looking for dedicated and knowledgeable individuals who want to make a difference and can support students with Hearing Impairment.
To be considered for this role you must have;
· Level 2/3 in British Sign language
· Must have a current DBS on the update service
· Experience working with students with a range of Hearing impairment.
· Passion, enthusiasm and willingness to work in SEND Learning environments
· Ability to differentiate approaches to learning
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd, you will benefit from;
· A dedicated recruitment consultant
· Competitive rates of pay
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Can you make a difference? If you are qualified in BSL and looking for a new opportunity to utilise your skills, we want to hear from you! Please contact Sarah Kidman on or email me with an up to date CV
- BSL Level 2
- BSL Level 3
- Hearing Impairment
- "BSL Support Assistant
- Communication Support worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job