- Lead, motivate and inspire the banking / admin and broker cash posting team to maximise the operational productivity, improve process and cash flow in the businesses through strategic developments and changes.
Principal Objectives and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the line management of two sub teams within Cash Management team: Post and Banking Broker Cash Posting
- Responsible for end to end cash processes and daily cash controls across both Leeds and offshore team to ensure all payments have been posted and allocated within CASS compliant deadlines.
- Monitor Teams/Individuals performance against business objectives providing necessary reporting to Deputy Head of IBA Operations where required on KPI’s i.e. CASS compliance and Breach Reporting, Cash Posting Status and Unallocated Cash.
- To have a thorough understanding of the FCA client money rules and Towergates Group Policy on Client Money in order to fulfil requirements of their role in a compliant manner, this includes:
- Sufficient system and controls to ensure daily receipts/client refunds are posted to the IBA systems in a compliant manner.
- Accurate identification of any breaches, implementing corrective action where required.
- Communicate effectively and build relations with other IBA departments and business units in order to investigate any items and liaise with them through to resolution of any potential issues or breaches of client money rules.
- Complete recruitment, HR, Training and Appraisals processes.
- Develop individuals by identifying their strengths, development needs and training requirements.
- Develop, coach, support and motivate staff to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Ensure successful completion of training and assessment exercises as assigned from the Compliance and Training Department "Working in a Regulated Environment".
- Fulfil your responsibilities in line with agreed processes in order to achieve agreed objectives, and in doing so, ensure compliance with the client and insurer money rules within the FCA Handbook. Where applicable, investigate the root cause of non-compliance, improve the process and reduce CASS breaches.
Skills and Experience required - must be clearly demonstrated on CV
- Previous Management /Line Management experience - Essential
- Results driven who achieves KPI’s/SLA’s
- Excellent communications skills, ability to influence with great team player attributes, who can engage teams and others.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work.
- Excel, Outlook and other accounting systems required.
- Previous Cash Allocation experience - Essential, in an Insurance environment - Desired.
- Knowledge of FCA client money rules
Please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job