Job Title - Professional & Financial Risks Insurance Technician- 12 Month FTC
Contract - 12 Month FTC
Salary - GBP45,000 - GBP50,000
Location - London
My client are currently looking for an experienced Technician to join the team on a 12 month fixed-term contract covering maternity leave.
In this role you will provide support to the Account Handlers / Brokers as well as Clients and Underwriters and other client service team members in the overall servicing of the Clients Insurance placements, prepare market submissions and client documentation to a high standard and check documentation for accuracy prior to issuance to the Client.
· Preparation of MRC and MRCE.
· Invoicing of Premiums & Bordereau using Brokasure Enterprise (BE) and submission to Xchanging via IMR.
· Preparation of Binding Authority Agreements, knowledge of ATLAS and BARS.
· Monitoring and Actioning Bureau Held Funds and Monthly KPIs.
· It is essential that applicants have experience of using Brokasure Enterprise
· Working knowledge of PPL.
· Working knowledge of Global Tax Liabilities and ability to create and action Tax Schedules. Knowledge of TMF Tax Tool would be beneficial but not essential.
· Understanding Regulatory and Compliance for Retail and Wholesale business
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our Associates are our greatest asset.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'