BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Brokering & Contractor Sales Administrator in a temp position for our client located in Cannock.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within an administrative role.
This is a varied and challenging role acting as the first point of contact for all facilities management related issues.
- Raising of orders for suppliers
- To provide Administrative support for the Brokering & Contractor Department, Co-ordination of jobs from enquiry stage to invoicing.
- To liaise with Third party Contractors facilities to obtain disposal prices in line with Company procedures
- To cost and quote for the disposal of any bulk or drum waste in line with company policy, ensuring the quote is competitive and legal.
- To ensure that Calls from customers are dealt with swiftly and efficiently ensuring that the correct information is provided, including quotations etc to assist with service efficiency.
- Work is completed within agreed team targets turnaround of booking from initial query to scheduling the collection and invoicing
- To deal with both internal and external customers.
Responsible for ensuring that waste queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently in line with processes and including ensuring that legislative paperwork is completed.
- Dealing with post-collection queries, including invoice queries, non-conformances, certificates of disposal.
GCSE Science, Maths and English
Sales Administration background knowledge and understanding
Skills for Brokering & Contractor Sales Administrator :
Knowledge and Understanding
Knowledge and understanding of the sales function within a business
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Understanding of appropriate Legislation
Strong and proven negotiating skills
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'