VNA Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Brokerage Officer to work full time working within an Adults team based in East London. The ideal candidate will have experience in providing a responsive and high-quality brokerage service that enables individuals’ Support Plans to be implemented in a way that is person centred and achieves best possible value for money.
The successful candidate will need to ensure that individual packages of managed care and support are brokered in a timely and effective fashion, and that these packages reflect accurately the requirements of the Support Plan.
- To act as an 'expert adviser’ to individual service users, carers and other professionals on all aspects of the brokerage function.
- Actively demonstrate an ongoing commitment to further development of skills and knowledge in relation to brokerage best practice.
- If required by the Brokerage Manager, to maintain up to date and accurate information on utilisation rates for specified block contracts, and to ensure that colleagues have the information required to ensure that utilisation is maximised.
- To liaise as appropriate with the individual whose Support Plan is being brokered, and the professionals and others supporting that individual, and to continue to act in a 'named worker’ role as first point of contact for that individual for any subsequent brokerage related issues.
- To work with practitioner colleagues through the support planning and brokerage process to spread best practice and encourage innovation.
- 1 years experience working within a brokerage service
- IT literacy
- Listens to fully understand customer needs, summarises actions and responsibilities and checks for understanding
- Stays calm and polite and maintains self-control even when under pressure
This is a full time contract role paying £17.72 an hour PAYE.
Benefits of working with VNA Recruitment:
*Your own personal consultant
*Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
*Quick and Easy Registration Process
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Kim at VNA Recruitment.