Would you like to enter the exciting world of brokering? We are looking for confident and experienced candidates for a Broker Support role at a growing lenders based in London. In this much sought after position, you will provide assistance to the mortgage underwriting team, communicating and engaging with brokers on a daily basis. The company offer a fantastic range of benefits including contributory pension, private healthcare and more!
The Broker Support will be responsible for the following:
- Outbound calling to intermediaries to drive engagement of brokers
- Chasing the decision in principle pipeline through to application submission
- Liaising with brokers to gather required information to progress cases in a timely manner
- Overseeing the broker registration and due diligence process
- Dealing with general enquiries received from credit intermediaries via phone and email
- Supporting the sales and underwriting team on general queries and referrals
The successful candidate will have experience within a mortgage environment and a good understanding of mortgage distribution, the broker market and FCA permission structures. You will also boast strong inter-personal skills and be keen to work in a busy environment. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career, apply for this role today!
Please note that candidates will require a clear credit check and full DBS which will be undertaken by the employer prior to the start of the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job