My Client have an exciting opportunity for a methodical credit control assistant to join them at their friendly Oxted branch.
The successful candidate will provide assistance in managing company’s cash flow by proactive credit control, cash collection and query management.
Mitigate risk of bad debt by timely cancellation of insurance contracts, ensuring adherence with internal and external policies and procedures.
Experience and Skills
- Prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Communicate monthly debts to Credit Resource Solutions, monitoring progress against each debt every month.
- Assist with general administrative duties as and when required.
- Management of accurate internal records on collection levels with regular progress reporting.
- Ensure all Premium Credit Cancellations are processed accurately and immediately to ensure debts are minimized.
- Daily check of PCL batch download.
- Confident and effective telephone skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analysing, evaluating and problem solving.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
An offer of competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to grow within a leading insurance brokerage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job