Cargo Broker Support
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd’s Insurance Brokerage who are currently seeking to hire a Broker Support to their specialist Cargo division.
On a day to day basis you will be providing support to the broking staff with their daily correspondence and relationships with underwriters and clients.
Key job responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Brokers daily.
- Oversee, check and sign market documentation.
- Preparing an MRC and supporting documentation.
- Using Lloyd’s systems and databases.
What is needed to apply:
- Previous exposure of working in a similar role within a Lloyd’s Broker.
- Must have worked within Cargo.
- Need to have exposure of Preparing MRC Slips and Endorsements.
This role is perfect for you, if you are looking for a support/technical role within Cargo and looking to work for a leading Lloyd’s Broker. Please apply below for more information.
- Marine Insurance
- Account Handlers
- London Insurance Market
- broker support
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'