J2 Recruitment are proud to be working with an award-winning employer to recruit for a Broker Support Advisor to join their established team at their state of the art offices based in Wilmslow, close to travel and transport links.
The business is well established and employers 500+ people. They have an extremely low turnover of staff along with a brilliant culture who genuinely live the company values. They have one of the most impressive trophy cabinets full of awards in the Financial Service industry and are also recognised with a prestigious "Best Companies" award too! The company heavily invests in its workforce and candidates that come from a banking background with a hunger to move into Mortgages are actively encouraged to apply.
The successful Broker Support Advisor will;
- Support customers and brokers through the mortgage application process to post-completion
- providing exceptional service when managing inbound calls, providing expertise in policy and process and supporting the wider team to deliver for our customers
- Promote our right first-time approach, work to minimise delays and turnaround times, and look ahead to see how we can work better and be even more efficient.
Broker Support Advisors will need;
- Strong organisation, communication, numerical and analytical skills
- Skill set based on providing brilliant customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Along with excellent office IT skills and the capability to learn new systems easily, you also have good decision-making and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a financial or banking back ground.
On top of joining a business that really cares for its workforce, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary up to £24,000 with a long list of employee benefits as a Broker Support Advisor.
Interviews for the Broker Support Advisor role are taking place immediately with an immediate start date on offer - do not delay, apply today to be considered or for more information contact Rob Wells on (0161) (416) (6136) or
- sales support
- customer service
- financial services
- customer service advisor
- Broker support advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job