Broker Support Administrator
The role will include the support of Brokers in document production, data input, and the utilisation of various internal systems such as PPL, TerrorMAR (CMS), and eclipse.
Responsible for supporting Brokers' client account administration with the goal to retain and develop a profitable terrorism portfolio of accounts, including day to day care of clients' programme in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting the London and Ipswich Broking team
- Loading TerrorMar data on daily basis
- Supporting Brokers in the Placing of risks in Lloyd’s and International markets on PPL.
- Supporting Brokers Client account administration with the goal to retain and develop a profitable terrorism portfolio of accounts, including day to day care of clients’ programme in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparing Lloyd's and company documentation
- Supporting Brokers on PPL and Training new joiners
- Understand, apply and where necessary explain the BU policies and procedures
- Ensure transparency of agency and other commitments made to carriers and clients
- Deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients through the use of the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets for the specific client segment of the businessThe Requirements
- Preferably minimum educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Relevant industry experience preferable but not essential
- Computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and time management
- Be able to maintain face-to-face and telephone contact with colleagues and Underwriters
- Excellent communication (written, oral & presentation) skills & interpersonal skills essential
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where lateral thinking, initiative, self-motivation and decision-making skills are crucial
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Ability to represent the practice and Willis with integrity and credibility
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client service deliveryThe Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job