Package: GBP35,000 - GBP50,000 + benefits package
Type: Permanent, Broker, Niche, Scheme, Development, Insurance, Speciality Insurance
A major UK broker is offering the opportunity for an established Specialist Account Executive/Scheme Manager to join the team in the Manchester, responsible for all Niche and Speciality Insurance, North of Birmingham.
- A national Independent broker who over recent have years developed into being one of the largest names within the UK insurance market
- Pride themselves on their focus on strong personal relationships and client service excellence.
- You will take responsibility for a developing specific schemes across various areas of insurance
- Tasked with growing the nonstandard book, you will be expected to set up new scheme products alongside managing what is already in place
- This is a mixed home and office based role provides the autonomy to create and deliver upon your own plan, the role allows a freedom to work in an autonomous manner and empowers you to deliver.
- Able to demonstrate a mix of development skills and commercial insurance knowledge, you will be ready to step into a specialist sales role for one of the markets leading names.
- You will present a sound commercial judgement and a measured approach, as well as strong communication and negotiation skills built up through interaction with brokers and commercial clients.
- ACII qualification, or work towards is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful
- Commercial EXEC
- Commercial NB
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job