OTE £90kpus (Basic & Commission and car)
We have a great opportunity with a bank owned finance company developing IT Finance through a network of existing and new intermediaries, internal referrals and attending market specific events in the UK.
Covering an area of the Midlands and the North of England
1. Managing specific asset finance brokers
2. Developing new broker relationships
3. Build relationships across the banks Midlands and Northern to promote Technology Finance.
4. Develop other introducer business through a variety of other networks in relation to technology finance.
1. Manage/co-manage existing Finance brokers based in a specific geographical, area against set KPIs, that produce agreed revenue and yield targets.
2. Identify and contract new finance brokers to Technology Finance division.
3. Identify and contract with new intermediary markets relevant
4. Adhere to all the Banks policies, procedures and market regulatory requirements.
5. Provide Operational and Credit support on key transactions and all client exposures greater than £250k.
6. Attend events and seminars that either: raise the profile of the Bank, provide market intelligence or improve the capabilities of the team
If this role is for YOU please email your CV to
- sales executive
- Asset Finance
- Asset management
- equipment finance
- Broker Manager
- vendor finance
- vendor sales
- sales aid leasing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job