Broker Hub Team Leader - Mortgages
Our client is a well-established, award winning financial services provider who are currently going through a significant period of change and are recruiting for new positions within their new structure. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to maximise opportunities and grow significantly.
The purpose of this role is to deliver best in class end to end processing excellence of applications and servicing of Mortgage Brokers and Customers through the application journey all the way from Decision in Principle, through application processing up to case underwriting and from underwriting to completion.
- The management of work to deliver service excellence
- The leadership and management of the Broker Hub team
- The ownership of Broker Hub processes; monitoring and management, improvement and reporting
- The delivery of ad-hoc and periodic activities, as confirmed with Planning and Control
Experience & skills required:
- An energetic leader with an eye for detail and process control / improvement
- Experience in effectively operating in a broker management and customer facing and regulated environment
- Proven track record in delivering service excellence
- Running teams and improving their skills, competencies, and performance
- Saving and Mortgages experienced, ideally CeMap qualified
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a forward thinking, customer focussed environment where your opinion will be truly valued and a positive work/life balance.
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job