About the Role
Working as a Broker Fraud investigator in our Brentwood office - this is an entry level fraud position where you’ll be given all the training you need to be able to support in following up CUE fraud investigations.
This is an exciting role where you’ll work to identify and reduce fraudulent activity by policyholders of LV= Broker. You’ll undertake CUE policy validation checks on LV= Broker Personal and/or Commercial Lines policies and, where required, investigate potential fraudulent activity. The role will require engagement with brokers, customers and third parties to progress anti-fraud investigations. Where fraud is identified - you'll need to consider what actions are required and implement the necessary corrective action.
A full time role working Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, this is a great opportunity to learn new skills and progress within the department.
You are natural for problem solving and have a great eye for detail as well as excellent commutation and organisational skills to be able to address issues in a professional and timely manner.
Good computer systems and data inputting are also great skills to bring to this role as well.
You don’t have to come from an insurer / insurance broker background but an understanding of Personal Lines & Commercial insurance products would be advantageous.
- Undertake CUE checks to validate claims history provided by Policyholders in line with agreed processes, procedures and timescales.
- Undertake SIRA checks to identify potential fraudulent activity in line with agreed process, procedures and timescales.
- Request & process additional premium and/or terms in line with Personal Underwriting Authority and Product Underwriting guides.
- Work closely with Underwriters to refer and agree actions and, where required, apply terms.
- Achieve agreed service, productivity, quality and performance targets in line with business and personal objectives.
- Be aware of and comply on an ongoing basis with all legal, regulatory and industry body codes of practice (DPA, OUR REGULATORS).
- Take personal ownership for applying TCF within the role and assist in embedding it within the culture of the team.
- Play a pro-active part in identifying self development needs in order to achieve personal and business goals and address these through role progression, personal development and training.
About the Rewards
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 24 days' holiday - which increases after two years’ service
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job