Our client is a London-based loss assessor which specialises in providing a complete service to clients who suffer the misfortune of a property insurance claim.
As part of their service, they will complete building reinstatement works to anyone who has made or is about to make an insurance claim following damage to their property or a third party’s property - and they have a reputation for proving a first-class service. This also includes surveying, providing quotations and negotiating settlement on behalf of the client.
Due to continued expansion at this fast-growing organisation, they have a need for a Broker Developer / Business Development Executive to further expand the business. This is a great time to join the company and there is an excellent career path for the successful candidate and a chance to make this position their own.
The Role of The Business Developer
- To open doors with insurance brokers arranging landlord, property owners cover and commercial property all risks cover
- To open doors with Leasehold Block Management companies and Right To Manage Companies experiencing water leaks, fires etc. from their leaseholders where an insurance claim will need to be made
- To source property insurance claims from the above markets - brokers and management companies
Background and Qualities of Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of selling a product or service to insurance brokers writing property business
- Proven, current and active relationships with brokers with large property portfolios experiencing a regular volume of property insurance claims
- Track record of marketing a product or service to property management companies and contacts with decision makers in those companies
- Likely to be working for an insurance company, wholesale broker or underwriting agency which markets its products to retail insurance brokers
- Must currently be making a high volume of sales-related calls in present role
Basic salary - Up to £40k (this is negotiable depending on experience and track record) plus high bonuses
Monthly targets to be set for claims sourced from brokers and managing agents
Attractive commission on claims value above monthly target
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'