We are working with a reputable Independent Insurance brokers who are looking to bring on a Broker and Business Development Manager to Drive sales through existing and new brokers and manage distribution partner relationships.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: -
• Identifying strategic business opportunities to generate revenue through brokers.
• Recognise opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients.
• Develop and deliver a regional strategy, updating quarterly.
• Business planning to achieve regional distribution strategy and national sales targets.
• Develop brokers into Key Account status.
• Reporting Sales and KPIs on the 2nd day of each month.
• Identify new areas for product development.
• Implement marketing, advertising and promotion planning, where appropriate.
• Plan; prioritise activities and prospects toward achieving agreed sales targets brokers.
• Execute the responsibilities of the Sales Manager.
• Travel required (UK only)
This is an ever-changing market so you will need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic will ensure you are successful in this role. You will also have previous Insurance experience together with knowledge of Open GI.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Cert CII qualified or working towards
• Must be motivated with excellent customer sales skills
• Proven ability to work effectively and professionally
• Be well organised and work well under pressure
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft programs
If you fit the above criteria and looking for a new challenge, please apply online or email email@example.com | 020 7220 4777
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job