Broker Account Manager - c£50k basic, Uncapped OTE, Car allowance and extensive benefits package
Our Client is a leading provider within the Construction and Property marketplace of a range of building control/insurance related products and services. Following consistent growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for self-starting, motivated Account Manager to join their team of sales professionals in the UK team.
To develop and maintain Key Broker relationships UK Wide to make sure we deliver a first class service. The role attracts a sizeable target to maintain due to the high value of quotes been generated by the Key Brokers.
The role need someone who is very hands on and can deal with clients up to boardroom level.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the Premier Guarantee range of products.
- To regularly liaise with the UK Sales Director, providing regular business updates.
- To provide updates on progress and development, at the same time as highlighting any potential issues.
- To develop key contacts at senior levels of major target organisations.
- To deliver sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
- To produce sales statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
- To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships.
- To attend Industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
- To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
Experience / Skills
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar Broker relationship role.
- A good understanding of the Insurance / Re- Insurance markets.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets.
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and the construction sector.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
- Good at problem solving.
- Proven experience dealing with demanding clients at all levels.
- Good at making large financial decisions with the help of D&B and underwriting.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Be able to deliver presentations to small and large groups confidently.
- Good report writing skills.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Building Relationships