Broadland Wineries - Senior Brand Manager
£Highly Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Full Time - 2-3 Days a Week in Norfolk
Broadland Wineries, originally established in 1965, is an international wine supplier, producer, importer and innovator. Although the business has grown tremendously in the last 50 years its mission remains the same: To offer superior service, quality and value at all times.
The company boasts an exciting range of branded and private label wines that are supplied to both On and Off-Trade customers in the UK, Europe and North America. The award winning portfolio features imported wine for bespoke private label bottling alongside bottled brands from handpicked estate partners. In addition to this the business has the ability to ferment fruit wines, chocolate wines, mulled wines and perry for their customer base.
Innovation is also at the heart of the Broadland Wineries business. In 2016 they released Minivino, an exciting new fully recyclable RTD wine brand that is about to be listed in a top Multiple Grocer and is in numerous on-trade accounts, and with events and travel customers. This will continue to be a focus moving forward into 2018 with the release of another fantastic product in 'Proudly Vegan’ - a certified vegan friendly wine brand that is already gathering incredible interest.
Due to the success of the business and the ever growing selection of branded products in their portfolio Broadland Wineries is now looking for a talented Senior Brand Manager to join their dynamic and fast-paced marketing team. You will work closely with the existing Product Development Manager, Insights Manager and In-House Designers to develop new concepts and bring these to life with innovative marketing campaigns.
The key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Taking ownership of the existing brand portfolio and develop the vision, strategy and goals
- Utilising marketing and insights team members to identify opportunities for new concepts and brand creation
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Being an integral senior member of the team - coaching and developing other members wherever possible
- In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity it is essential that you are currently working as a marketer within the FMCG Food & Drink sector. The perfect candidate will have a strong understanding of the alcoholic drinks industry but standout individuals from other product backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.
- You will be highly creative but with a commercial mind-set, able to show evidence of brands that you have developed whilst managing the process from inception to launch. Experience in working with insights and category will also be beneficial. A good grasp of best practices in the brand building and management field with a proven ability to create and develop engaging marketing campaigns that have delivered strong ROI is also a must.
- The role may require you to support sales staff in customer meetings so a personable and confident character with excellent interpersonal skills is also required. Due to the opportunity for progression within the business this position will be perfect for those with ambitions to develop to Head of Marketing / Marketing Director level.
- Good grasp of best practices in the brand building and management field
- Obviously, a passion for the wine industry would also be an advantage!
If you feel like this could be the perfect position for you then please forward your CV today.
All third party applicants will be forwarded to our retained partner Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job