Broadcasting Test Analyst
Robert Half is supporting their client, a Global Consulting Firm who is looking for an Broadcasting Test Analyst to partner with them and their end client to help with a large scale Audio/Visual programme for an initial 6 months interim basis. This will be a remote working contract.
The Broadcasting Test Analyst will need experience in:
- Must have Broadcast testing
- Multiplexing or multicasting experience
- Audio or Video testing experience (hand on)
- Good knowledge in Networking,
- Infrastructure and Linux Experience in AWS or Cloud implementation
- Good technical knowledge in DevOps applications and processes
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Terraform and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with configuration management tools
- Good knowledge of Functional and Non-Functional testing
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE: Vigorous Financial & Criminal Checks which will take circa up to 2 weeks to complete.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: fraud-alert
1Media / Broadcasting (Audio or Video)
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'