Part time position- 20 hours per week. Shifts available are 11am-3pm or 4pm-8pm Monday to Friday, with one Saturday in every 3.
Thousands of small businesses serving millions of customers every single day rely on XLN to provide their broadband services. When problems arise, our customers don’t have time to be passed around from one agent to the next – their time is incredibly precious. It is essential for us to have a high functioning team who get excited about technology and won’t rest until our customer’s broadband and technical issues have been resolved.
If this sounds like the kind of team you want to work in, then what are you waiting for? Join XLN as a Broadband Specialist and combine your technical skills with your customer service expertise every single day.
Desirable skills we are looking for:
- A basic understanding of how telephone and broadband work (Copper/Fibre) and Voice (IPBX/VOIP)
- Experience in configuration and management of routers
- Experience and understanding of wired & wireless technologies
- Have an understanding of IP Networks, basic routing and how they are used to deliver broadband services.
What are we offering?
- Basic salary £9,000 per annum + uncapped commission
- Entitlements such as health cash plan, childcare vouchers, 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays) plus bonus holidays (pro-rata)
- Individual and team rewards, incentives and recognition such as monthly giveaways & employee of the month.
- Ongoing training support and personal development
- Newly opened, cutting edge design office environment
- Free fruit provided every Monday and free breakfast’s on Fridays
If you are interested in this opportunity, go ahead and apply. One of our team members will be in touch with you in the next few days to discuss this role and the exciting business you will be working for!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'