DNA Leeds are growing at a rapid rate and are now looking for new team members to represent our brand new Broadband client. We’re looking for a new team to provide our customers with a personal, friendly and first class service through our new B2B and residential channels.
No experience? We offer FULL in-house training so we’ll be accepting candidates of all background - simply apply to be considered.
- Demonstrate both excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide both customer support AND advice
- Review customers current broadband tariff in order to offer a cheaper alternative
- Handling queries and complaints with efficient and clear solutions
- Above all, provide impeccable customer service skills with all customers
What we offer:
- A friendly and rewarding work environment
- Weekly team social nights
- Control of earnings
- Regular cash incentives
- Annual (all paid) company R&R
- Red carpet events
APPLY TODAY As we are not searching for specific qualifications/experience, all applicant CV's will be considered for our new and competitive self employed opening! Please note, interviews are offered on a first come, first served basis.
DNA Leeds will be holding a second stage 'open day’ with successful candidates which will consist of seeing the role first-hand, meeting the team and reaching a mutual decision moving forward. As we work on a commission only basis, this will take place as an unpaid trial day and will not be covering/reimbursing any travel expenses.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'