My client is a pioneer in its sector with a truly unique proposition that remains so after more than 20 years in operation. Coupled with this unique approach, they are also truly focussed on delivering the best possible customer service, winning awards for achieving this along the way.
About the role…
We are looking for a techy savvy person who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service via telephone, email and online chat and who is knowledgeable in Broadband technical issues. As an integral member of our team, you will escalate service issues, you will also serve as a point of escalation for complex cases and you will be asked to share your feedback and insight in meetings so that we can continually improve the service that we offer. You would be working closely with others across the business to help understand trends and identify opportunities to improve the service that we offer to our customers.
You are looking for a customer service role with a difference, you are enthusiastic about technology and the part it plays in people’s lives today, and you have the personality to communicate in a simple, personal and straight talking way. You have the ability to engage with our customers to bring their Broadband query to a happy resolution. You may currently be in a business or a role where you feel "hemmed in" by the corporate domain and want to be somewhere that acts and feels different, where you can deliver your best ideas. You act with integrity, realising that it's not just about numbers, it's about our customers, making sure people feel valued and appreciated.
What you will do…
- You will handle Broadband technical support issues by either phone email or web chat.
- You will investigate and resolve basic routing queries and broadband service queries.
- You will need to communicateto our customers in a clear and easy to understand way.
- We will need you to prioritise service issues and know when to escalate and who to escalate to.
- We need you to be a logical problem solver that is flexible in their methods used to resolve customer problems.
- We will want you to have a real interest and curiosity in getting to the bottom of Broadband issues and further building and sharing your personal knowledge with others.
- You will be the key liaison between service departments and technical support
- You will maintain your technical knowledge and continuously look to improve, develop and find new ways of driving our technical support.
What will you bring…
- Exceptional customer service
- Clear and simple communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technology in simple customer friendly terms
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical capability
- Time management and prioritisation skills
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- An understanding of Broadband networking (Copper/Fibre) and Voice (IPBX/VOIP).
- An understanding of ADSL, Fibre, home networking and associated broadband technologies
- Experience of working with Windows/IOS/Unix Operating systems and basic troubleshooting on network connectivity issues.
- Experience and understanding of wired & wireless technologies
- Be comfortable setting up a wired or wireless broadband connection at home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job