As a result of new ownership and planned growth there is the opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a London based real estate business.
My client is a real estate organisation, based in London but with operations across EMEA. Having recently been acquired by a new parent company providing significant backing they are going through a period of change and growth.
In line with this growth they are looking to bring on board a Financial Accountant in London to report to the Group Reporting Manager. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the consolidated monthly and quarterly reporting under IFRS to meet both internal and parent company requirements;
- Maintaining and developing the group's accounting policies and processes, taking into account reporting standards changes as appropriate;
- Assisting with complex acquisition balance sheets, post-acquisition integration, etc.;
- Having a leading role in the Year-End audit process including acting as a key point of contact for the auditors;
- Taking on a lead role in the London team and working with international Finance Managers;
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested by senior management, including the Financial Controller, CFO, and CEO.
As a strong applicant for this position you will be an ACA qualified accountant (ideally from a top accountancy firm). You will also have demonstrable post-qualification experience with excellent technical knowledge across IFRS, and show a strong understanding of multi-currency consolidations. Experience within a real estate environment is highly advantageous.
You will also be looking for a challenge and comfortable working within a changing environment. You will also show excellent problem solving skills and an ability to work well within a team.
The offer to the successful candidate will between £55,000-£65,000 dependent on experience plus a competitive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job