British Sign Language Teaching Assistant - - Based in Preston - September start - Year contract until July 2020
* Teaching Assistant for Secondary pupils who are Hearing Impaired ages 11-16
* Mainstream Secondary school in Preston
* £60 - £85 per day depending on experience
* Certified in British Sign language (BSL) level 1 or above
Are you a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant with at least BSL Level 1,2 or 3 and looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in a supportive team to help you develop your skills in the classroom?
Do you want to make a considerable difference to the lives of children with educational needs?
The school are looking for x2 teaching assistants that are confident and capable in using British Sign Language. This secondary school are looking to expand their team and need long term commitment from someone who can start September 2019 for the full academic year until July 2020.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Certified in British Sign language (BSL) level 1, 2 or above
- Communicate with parents and carers
- Able to relay BSL from hearing impaired students to non-signing students or adults.
- Excellent strategic & communication skills, the ability to use initiative and that can work well under pressure.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV ASAP to be considered for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'