Up to £25,000
Realistic OTE £35,000
Manchester City Centre, near Victoria Train Station.
Are you a high performing Sales individual who is looking to a take a step into an innovative and forward-thinking environment? Look no further…
Our Sales Executives lead the way in promoting and selling our HR cloud based solution to both new and existing clients. You will play a key role within the team and will be required to be both a forward thinker and self-starter.
What are we looking for?
Confident, determined and self-motivated individuals who will be excited to really push BrightHR and also push themselves. If you come from a B2B background and have a proven track record of success in sales… we are looking for you!
How much can you earn?
The basic salary for the role is £25,000 but you will have a realistic OTE of £35,000– of which is completely uncapped.
Where will you work?
BrightHR are based within the Peninsula Group near Victoria Train station in Manchester City Centre. Excellent transport links!
So you’re interested? Here’s some information on the role…
- Contacting existing clients via the telephone to sell a HR cloud based solution
- Closing sales over the phone and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Maintaining a database of customers for business development purposes
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the sales process.
Well, we are a world class development team, so we do things differently. The BrightHR team are a bunch of high-performers who work in a quirky office space and truly believe in our brand. We expect you to use your initiative and allow you the space to find your own way into the role, whilst also offering tons of support along the way.
What will you get in return?
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers, contributory Pensions Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this ‘Fun Friday’
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
- Profit Share scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job