Bridge Team Lead:
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It's how we have become the world's leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven by challenge, opportunity and recognition. People who own their success.
What does it mean to be a Bridge Team member?
We know that first impressions count; the final stage in hiring is the first step of successful employment.
Our mission at the Bridge is to provide a seamless transition from candidate offer to the beginning of employment. We are driven by speed and compliance, our team are experts at managing pre-employment screening and on-boarding though our commitment to service excellence and quality.
We provide our candidates with personalised and dedicated support on their journey to starting their new role and our clients a comprehensive and transparent process that mitigates risk.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Bridge KPI's and SLA's are met and exceeded
- Understand and stay up to date on all client processes, standards and vendor systems
- Continually review and monitor systems and processes and suggest methods of improvement
- Day to day management responsibility for a team of up to 5 Agents and Senior Agents
- Conduct regular case audits for compliance and continuous improvement
- Acting as key escalation point for queries
- Train and mentor new Agents
- Monitor workflow levels ensuring peaks are managed
- Provide support to team members with the decision making process as required
- Monitor and discuss performance with Agents to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Liaising with Delivery teams to ensure relationships are maintained
- Attend Delivery team meetings as required
- Support Manager with creation and updating of process collateral
- Providing reporting to senior team
- Ad hoc project support where required
- Experience working in a HR, Recruitment or RPO environment
- Experience managing a team or experienced senior administrator
- Detail focused, with an understanding of how results impact business goals
- Understanding of UK vetting legislation across industries and verticals
- Understanding of standard contract queries and how to resolve
- Proved customer service and relationship management skills
- Confident providing advice to client, candidates and internal stakeholders
Cielo is the world's leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes.
Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising - and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above.
For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
- On Boarding
- Reference checking