Title – Brickwork Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting as soon as possible, the college are looking for a specialist Brickwork Lecturer to join them for 23 hours per week.
• Large FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• Over 14,000 students attend every year
• 100% pass rate in over 30 subject across the college
• Teaching Brickwork at levels 1, 2 and 3
• Embedding functional skills
• Responsible for short term lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity to get one foot in the door at a fantastic and growing college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification (e.g. PTLLS or higher)
• Fully enhanced DBS (or willingness to obtain one)
• Level 3 qualification in Brickwork
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job