Do you fancy living & working on the other side of the world ? Then Tradestaff can help you to make it happen ! If you are interested, then read on below on how we can help to change your life.
It can be a daunting task to start life in a new country, but we have been bringing people into NZ for the last 6 years, and we can help in every aspect of relocating. Our branches have consultants who have also made the move to NZ from overseas, and we have an excellent support network to help make the process as seamless as possible.
We require Bricklayers from all backgrounds that include, but are not limited to :-
- laying bricks, pre-cut stone and other types of building blocks in mortar to construct and repair walls, partitions, arches and other structures.
- studying plans and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- erecting and dismantling restricted height scaffolding
- sealing foundations with damp-resistant materials and spreading layers of mortar to serve as base and binder for blocks using trowels
- laying bricks in rows, designs and shapes, and spreading mortar between joints
- embedding blocks in mortar and removing excess mortar
- checking vertical and horizontal alignment
- cutting, shaping and polishing stones and bricks using machines and hand tools, and shaping bricks to fit irregular spaces
- repairing and maintaining bricks, cement blocks and related structures
- constructing walls using stone slabs and large masonry slab blocks
You will need to have:-
- 3+ years’ experience & Trade Qualification
- Your own tools
- 2 work references
- 100% commitment to Health & Safety
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
In return we offer competitive rates of pay, varied and challenging work, regular hours, as well as long-term opportunities.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please apply online today !
Tradestaff is also a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to professional standards. Additionally, as an Immigration New Zealand accredited labour hire employer in the Christchurch region, we can bring candidates from overseas to fill skills shortages in local industries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job