Do you have a passion for Construction and looking to work with a Bricklaying Contractor in Hove? Have you got skills with a Trowel?
- Location: Hove
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £170 - £200 day (Negotiable)
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork (Brighton office)
A well established Contractor who works across the Sussex area.
Working as a Bricklayer our client will be looking for a skilled expert to assist with a contract in Hove
- You will have previous experience working as a bricklayer and be able to demonstrate this through references.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Bricklaying position
- You will have a CSCS card (A NVQ in Bricklaying would be benefitail.)
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call Harry Cork on for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'