Job Reference Number. JB2044CR
Location. Bexhill on Sea
Start Date. ASAP
Duration. 1 Year
We are looking for experienced Bricklayer for our client who are an established brickwork sub-contractor. This is temporary position and our client can offer up to 1 year of work for the right candidate.
- The job will involve brick face and block work.
- Neat, tidy and attention to detail workmanship is essential.
- Reporting to Site Supervisor/ Site Manager
Experience & Requirements
- Experienced in all aspects of Brickwork
- Own tools required
- Must have CSCS card
- Must have PPE
- Candidate must have a good understanding of health and safety.
- Be able to work towards deadlines and work efficiently whilst using their own initiative, individually and in a team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Own transport preferred due to some locations
We will try to respond to reply to all applicants. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- CSCS Card
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'